Technical Illustrator I
Seeking an experienced Technical Illustrator to create computer-aided drawings to develop high-quality illustrations for parts manuals that will visually communicate the relationships of parts to assembly. Create and prepare detailed 3D and 2D isometric, interactive and video documentation to support the operation and maintenance of parts, systems, and assemblies through collaboration with technical writers and engineering research. Produce advanced and complex computer generated illustrations and artwork for Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMSs)
Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Advanced Illustrator skill sets to include Adobe Creative Suite, PTC ISO Draw, PTC Creo, and MS Office Suite;
- Strong attention to detail and follow through; use of independent judgement; and excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex tasks from inception to completion.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Decision Making
- Learning Orientation
- Teamwork Orientation
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some occasional travel may be required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent related experience
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This position will require a security clearance or the ability to receive a security clearance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For consideration, please submit your resume for review to Debbie Gray – firstname.lastname@example.org.