Senior Software Programmer
Patuxent Naval Air Station
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Programmer to support various government clients in in an electronic signals intelligence environment by providing expertise in programming, analysis, and testing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide expertise in programming, analysis, and testing
- Support government testing and verification of software & hardware applications
- Access, evaluate, integrate, and analyze data
- Develop analytical models and assessments.
- Provide functional knowledge to support a wide range of systems that support intelligence functions.
- 10 years of experience in coding ELINT system software
- Proficient in coding ELINT system deinterleavers
- Advanced knowledge of SIGINT systems hardware and software design and integration, digital and analog communications technology, distributed processing, networking and weapon systems, and MASI integration
- Expertise with MS Office Suite, to include MS Project and others
- Broad understanding of system testing practices
- Proficient in the installation, configuration, and testing of IT-based systems
- Success working as a team member on large-scale projects involving multiple entities
- Special mission equipment test and evaluation experience
- Strong understanding of the NAWCAD T&E process
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering, or Information Technology from an accredited institution. May consider other education or relevant experience in lieu of formal degree.
- Technical capacity
- Analytical processing skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as work requirements demand.
Travel may be required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position requires a Top Secret security clearance, at a minimum, with the ability to obtain SCI accesses.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume for consideration to Debbie Gray – email@example.com.