Senior Project Manager/Program Analyst
Patuxent River, MD
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager/Program Analyst to oversee program execution for the Airborne Multi-Int Special Mission (AMISM) Department of NAVAIR PMA-290. Specifically work efforts will support the EP-3E, Special Project Aircraft (SPA) and P-8 QRC programs as CSS liaison to the deputy program manager to support day to day execution of the programs
- Lead and assist in the development of program execution plans, budgets, spend plans, cost analysis, risk modeling, vendor monthly status report analysis, and related products, programs and services
- Enter multi-year program spend plans into Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT)
- Generate responses to OPNAV, OSD and Congressional requests for information concerning budgets and program execution
- Generate and submit POM issue sheets
- Generate and submit War Council Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) issue sheets to support emerging program requirements in support of COCOM objectives
- Ensure that future products meet the changing needs of fleet clients
- Provide consultation on test methods and data analysis techniques and identify and provide recommendations
- Provide technical expertise and support to various senior management to assist with defining and establishing current and future capabilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in program management or technical/business analysis discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in the field of DOD airborne Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Operational experience on either EP-3E or SPA is highly desirable
- Program management experience related to the rapid integration of prototype and production
systems is highly desirable
- Knowledge of SIGINT systems hardware and software design with Fleet or DoD operational
SIGINT collection experience is desirable
- General knowledge of weapons system and platform (Airborne) Systems Engineering and Integration; to include airworthiness certification and general testing requirements
- Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) to manage cost, schedule, performance, and risk
- Familiarity with Logistics fundamentals of acquisition to include sparing plan development, training curriculum development, trainer implementation, pubs, NATIP, NATOPS
- Ability to create Team Work Plans (TWP), Work Assignment Agreements (WAA), NAVAIR O&M,N workbooks, OSIPs and other budget documents
- Skill in applying PC based tools for program planning, assessment, and sensitivity analysis such as MS Project, Risk Exchange, DOORS, or other similar applications. Must be able to generate and interpret program schedules and execute critical path analysis
- Proficient in the following software packages: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, PDF Reader
- Knowledge of DoD systems engineering requirements, acquisition policies, and DoD RDT&E program policies
- Proficiency in cost and schedule realism analysis to support proposal evaluation. Ability to write detailed Statements of Work (SOW), assist with Requests for Proposal (RFP), review vendor proposals, conduct contract alpha negotiations, and write clear and precise Technical Assessment Reports (TAR).
- Familiarity with OPOM and the PRE allocation and execution process is desirable, including Capability Defect Package (CDP) generation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or Physics from an accredited institution. May consider other education or relevant experience in lieu of formal degree.
- Professional Program Management certification is a plus, but not required.
- Self Motivating
- Technical capacity
- Analytical processing skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as work requirements demand..
Occasional Domestic and possible International travel may be required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This position requires a US DoD TS clearance, SSBI/SBPR/PPR (within 5 years), with the ability to obtain SCI required accesses. Currently active TS/SCI clearance highly desired.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume for consideration to Debbie Gray – email@example.com.