Maritime Patrol Aircrew Analyst
We are currently seeking P-3C/EP-3 Aircrew Analysts (In-Flight Technicians, Acoustic Operators, and Electronic Warfare Operators) to research, develop, and publish training curricula and NATOPS manuals in support of foreign military maritime patrol aviation programs.
- Manage teams of graphic artists assembling training scripts into interactive training software
- Manage teams of graphic artists and XML editors performing complete technical refresh of NATOPS manuals
- Develop fleet replacement training curricula for maritime patrol aircrew positions
- Collect source material, outline training modules aligned with curricula, and write scripts for interactive training software
- Write NATOPS systems descriptions and procedures
- Coordinate with manufacturers, NAVAIR Technical Area Experts, and airworthiness authorities throughout engineering review of NATOPS material to ensure technical accuracy
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours flight time in maritime patrol aircraft (P-3/EP-3/P-8)
- Experience as an In-Flight Technician, Acoustic Operator, or Electronic Warfare Operator in P-3, EP-3 or P-8
- Aircrew Instructor experience
- Fleet Replacement Squadron (FRS) Instructor experience
Advanced education degree. May consider other education or relevant experience in lieu of formal degree.
- Technical capacity
- Analytical processing skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as work requirements demand.
Travel may be required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This position requires a Secret security clearance, at a minimum.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For consideration, please submit your resume to Debbie Gray - firstname.lastname@example.org