Jr. Program Analyst
Patuxent River, MD
We are currently seeking a Program Analyst to serve as a deputy IPT lead to provide program management, administrative, and P-3 technical support for FMS cases.
- Assist in directing a team of individuals on a daily basis to provide training, tracking, and case/IPT cost and schedule performance in the support of 7 countries, all with unique requirements and maintenance needs
- Provide foreign military leadership with funding expenditures and estimate new funding to meet projected aircraft improvements and continued support of existing requirements
- Advise and implement logistics, engineering, training, and supply support for P-3 aircraft in multiple configurations
- Assist Case Manager with tasks
- Provide assistance with maintenance-related inquiries
- Analyze technical data and ensure distribution to appropriate staff for review and acceptance
- Update meeting minutes and agendas
- Facilitate PMR, working group, and IOSC planning and support
- Monitor Direct Hit database tasks
- Communicate with Defense Security Assistance Management personnel and Navy International Policy Officers in the performance of the duties listed above.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 8+ years’ relevant experience in program management or technical/business analysis discipline. Experience may be substituted for education.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting technical efforts for major weapon systems and component development
- P-3 systems knowledge is desired
- Experience in FMS programs, international business, systems acquisition or life cycle logistics of systems and equipment is desired
Bachelor’s degree in Management or related. May consider other education or relevant experience in lieu of formal degree
- Technical capacity
- Analytical processing skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as work requirements demand.
Occasional International travel may be required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This position requires a Secret security clearance, at a minimum with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume for consideration to Debbie Gray – email@example.com.