Elizabeth City, NC
Seeking an experienced AutoCAD Drafter to provide detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches, and diagrams. Details to include all views and dimensions necessary.
- Utilize Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) software to electrical and mechanical engineering drawings and technical data packages
- Create, revise, and detail assembly drawings
- Create finished designs from sketches
- Convert existing illustrations to SolidWorks
- Generate multi-view ISO 9110 compliant drawings
- Set up and maintain an organized file system
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2 years’ experience interpreting and developing aviation wiring diagrams and drawings
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring diagrams, information database management, S1000D, IETMs, and intelligent wiring
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology
- Possess mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations
- Advanced education degree. May consider other education or relevant experience in lieu of formal degree.
- Specific education in AutoCAD, illustrating, graphics or similar tool sets
- Technical capacity
- Analytical processing skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as work requirements demand.
Occasional travel may be required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance, at a minimum.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume for consideration to Debbie Gray – email@example.com.