Seeking qualified Curriculum Developer to design, develop, and prepare structured training manuals, presentation materials, and courses of study related to the operation or maintenance of military weapon systems and support systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design and develop curriculum content and training materials
- Conduct research to evaluate adaptability of materials and equipment to aircraft and aircraft systems
- Compose technical reports or other documentation, such as status reports or bulletins, for use by test and training staff, management, or clients
- Analyze new or revised technical documentation and information concerning advances in military weapons systems and support systems technology
- Deliver high-quality documentation within a specified deadline
- Track program development life cycles
- Research and incorporate current trends and data into standard curriculum
- Work closely with subject matter experts to evaluate and revise training tools
- Utilize adult learning principles to develop all instructional materials
- Identify issues and assist in developing strategies to solve issues
- 6 years’ experience in curriculum and/or training development
- Proficient with Captivate 9, Adobe, SharePoint, and Cisco WebEx
- Strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Master Training Specialist highly desired
Bachelor’s degree in related field. May consider other education or relevant experience in lieu of formal degree.
- Technical capacity
- Analytical processing skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as work requirements demand.
Occasional travel may be required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position requires a Secret security clearance, at a minimum.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume for consideration to Debbie Gray – firstname.lastname@example.org.