Associate Logistics Analyst
Assist in the planning, coordination and implementation process related to logistics support functions such as purchasing, controlling, and transport of materials, cargo and other tangible property.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare and maintain stock record accounts, property registers and source documents
- Assist in establishing stock control levels
- Maintain cost analysis reports
- Control all requisitioned items, back order, and due-in/due-out records to ensure proper
- precaution identification
- Purchase approved equipment, services and materials requested
- Acquire material bids from vendors
- Track procurements through entire cradle to grave lifecycle to complete delivery within required
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials. Regularly
- required to sit, stand, bend and reach.
- 5 years related logistics experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with at least 5 years of driving experience
- Ability to manage, schedule and maintain accurate inventory levels
- Accustomed to managing multiple inventory database systems
- Proven ability to refine transport systems to improve efficiency and provide cost containment
- Experience conducting system inventory by verifying part, component and/or serial numbers at acceptance and transfer
- Familiarity with P-3 maintenance
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment
- High school diploma (minimum)
- Analytical processing skills
- Critical thinking
- Organization and project management
- Oral and written communication skills
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as work requirements demand.
Some travel may be required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This position requires a U.S. DoD Secret security clearance or the eligibility to secure.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume for consideration to Debbie Gray – firstname.lastname@example.org.