AMISM Strike/Declassification Disposition
Hollywood, MD/Patuxent River, MD
Assist in the planning, coordination and implementation process related to logistics support functions such as purchasing, controlling, and transport of materials, cargo, and other tangible property.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Compile excess equipment lists
- Research disposition/reutilization options
- Make disposition recommendations and obtain APML approval
- Coordinate, document, execute, and archive subsequent disposition actions, documenting actions in ATS and NERP
- Plan final EP-3E and SPA declassification and equipment dispositions
- Assist MISD DAPML with MISD systems inventory management
- Participate in warehouse/site inventories
- Participate in remote site warehouse material inventories and shutdowns
- Produce auditable financial statements
- Assist DAPMLs and MMT Lead with GFE material management
- Other duties as assigned by APML/DAPMLs.
- 8 years specific logistics experience, specifically in a warehouse environment
- Specific Navy ERP experience to develop and sustain a business capability that enables the business enterprise to budget, account for, and audit its resources to monitor and make sound decisions about how resources are obtained, allocated and utilized
- Proven success integrating financial and supply solutions on a single platform to provide real-time data access and decision support
- Heavy experience streamlining financial and supply chain management
- Proven success setting up, developing a plan for implementation, and managing ERP.
- Proficient in reviewing engineering designs and specifications to assess logistical impacts, and reviewing engineering changes to assess cost impact, logistics requirements, and technical merit.
- Experience planning, developing, and executing highly complex logistics support and acquisition programs.
- Proven success coordinating detailed analyses to ensure the integration of logistical support considerations in to the design process.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with at least 10 years of driving experience. Clean driving record required.
- Ability to manage, schedule and maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Accustomed to managing multiple inventory database systems.
- Proven ability to refine transport systems to improve efficiency and provide cost containment.
- Experience conducting system inventory by verifying part, component and/or serial numbers at acceptance and transfer.
- Advanced education degree. May consider other education or relevant experience in lieu of formal degree.
- Technical capacity
- Analytical processing skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as work requirements demand.
Occasional travel may be required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position requires a Top Secret security clearance, at a minimum.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit your resume for consideration to Debbie Gray – email@example.com.